If you'd like to increase your productivity when organizing the files and folders on your hard drive, try doubling up with TWinExplorer, a cool utility that places two instances of Windows Explorer in a single window. The program works double-duty for you by running as a standalone application, leaving your Windows 95/98/NT shell completely untouched. With its intuitive toolbars, TWinExplorer makes easy work of renaming, copying, comparing, and moving your system's files and folders. Retaining the standard functionality of Windows Explorer, TWinExplorer also boasts features such as file-type filtering and single-click access to your favorite folders. In addition, the program's panels can be quickly resized, and there are handy buttons for refreshing folders, creating new folders, and file searching.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Access your favorite folders via the right-click menu.
- Scan and delete your Index.dat files.
- Show an icon when the Windows Recycle Bin is full and customize...
- Manage your Windows files and folders.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Manage projects tasks and display task status and progress.
- Startup manager.
- Repair broken Windows 2000 and Windows XP Registry files.
- Calculate the size of folders on your computer.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.