From Gabor Toth:
A TV game (Pong) style clock for your desktop. When a minute passes, the right side gets a goal, and when an hour elapses, the left side gets a goal.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Keep track of the time enjoying smooth transition from one colo...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Display a clock on your desktop or sidebar.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Display a customizable analog clock on your desktop or sidebar.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Enjoy this extraordinary clock screensaver.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Display a binary clock on your desktop or sidebar.
- Try this utility as a replacement for the Desktop Themes compon...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Figure out what time is it in a variety of funny ways.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Place a transparent analog clock on your screen.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your computer with an analog desktop clock.
- Get a set of analog clocks that shows hours, minutes, and secon...
- View a real-time IP camera.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Access your Crawler toolbar menu with the ball on your desktop.