From Gabor Toth:
A TV game (Pong) style clock for your desktop. When a minute passes, the right side gets a goal, and when an hour elapses, the left side gets a goal.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Keep track of the time enjoying smooth transition from one colo...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Display a clock on your desktop or sidebar.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Turn any computer into a realistic hockey scoreboard at very lo...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Display a customizable analog clock on your desktop or sidebar.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enjoy this extraordinary clock screensaver.
- Display a binary clock on your desktop or sidebar.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Try this utility as a replacement for the Desktop Themes compon...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Figure out what time is it in a variety of funny ways.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Place a transparent analog clock on your screen.
- Personalize your computer with an analog desktop clock.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Get a set of analog clocks that shows hours, minutes, and secon...