From Alden Bates:
TV Alarm is a clock which sits on your screen and which you can set up to sound an alarm whenever your favourite shows are on. Avoid unnecessary angst as a result of TV show missage. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Get reminders with a talking alarm clock.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Create your own timers, alarms, and stopwatches.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Display a customizable alarm clock on your desktop.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Set up and customize your personal alarm clock.
- Set a functional alarm clock right on your desktop.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Place a customizable alarm clock on your computer.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Get a smoking time alarm or notification.
- Add a skinnable countdown timer on your desktop and use your ow...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Set an alarm for a specific time.
- Place an alarm clock on your computer that plays MP3s.
- Enhance fonts, colors, backgrounds, and functions of your compu...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Bring more attraction and productivity to your desktop.