From TBF Data Management:
TBF CRM 4D captures your history of contact details for both new and current customers. The details stored include summaries, full descriptions, links to external files, and copies of emails. Users can customise field descriptions and the values for analysing Company, Contact, Project and Task details. These values are held in drop-lists to ensure consistency and are used by the built-in Intelligent Search engine.
A To Do List shows all incomplete tasks. This refreshes automatically every five minutes. The search facilities are both simple to use and comprehensive in their coverage. The intelligent search embraces AND plus OR relationships, exclusion (NOT) matches, and automatically searches across all data types (Company, Contact, Project and Task details). This Intelligent Search allows for multiple searches that operate on the results of the previous search. Specific searches on any field are also supported. The location of a company can be viewed in Google Maps by double-clicking the ZIP Code.
Telephone Calls can be made through Skype by double-clicking a telephone number. Double-clicking an email address opens the Users preferred email client. Any URL can be opened in a Web Browser - highlight the URL, right-click and select Open URL. Appointments can be shared by synchronizing with Google Calendar. An Analysis Engine lets you identify activity "hot-spots" and "deserts". Spot where more effort is required and where most rewards are obtained.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1.55:
- Add TBF CRM KPIs utility to the Help File
- Extend Intelligent Search to include Linked Resources and Linked Goals
- Allow Address Lines to be set to blank values
- Improve navigation using the side bar
- Streamline and simplify the Install Suite
- Remove screen resolution check at start up
- Add a prompt to complete document when creating invoices etc.
- Add fade-out when closing forms
- Overcome security restricti... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Provide marketing and contact management.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Use an office management system.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage your contacts, sales, and mail.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Customize and create outbound calling campaigns for Software On...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Increase sales and revenue with social CRM, e-mail, contact and...
- Access Simkl IM History Viewer on your computer.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Provide an information system embedded right into Microsoft Out...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Explore, visualize, and deliver reports to your customers.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage your collections and organize your data.
- Maintain your business contacts and keep track of your potentia...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Organize events, contacts, accounts, notes, links, ToDo lists, ...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: TBF CRM 4D 2.1.24
Description sounded great...
Downloaded the software and performed the required upgrades, but I couldn't get the program to install. Admittedly, I'm no expert, but I really wanted at least try it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content