Are you bored with the same Windows desktop? TBDesktop is a small utility that runs in your system tray and periodically changes your desktop to a new picture. You can select a folder containing pictures, choose a frequency to change the picture, cycle pictures in order or randomly, and overlay a calendar on the desktop. Pictures can also be automatically scaled to fit your desktop, while keeping their correct aspect ratio - unlike the default Windows desktop options. This program gives similar functionality to the Webshots desktop software, but correctly handles widescreen displays and unusual laptop screen resolutions. TBDesktop comes with a selection of sample images to liven up your desktop, but you can easily add your own.
Version 2 include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 2 include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Display the view of our planet as seen from space.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Schedule programs or tasks you want to launch at specified day.
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Create and customize taskbar icons.
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Track and quickly relaunch your most recently run programs.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Speed up your PC and improve its performance.
- Get a quick reference to a small pop-up calendar.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Specify priorities of your processes.
- Check calendar dates without opening resource-intensive applica...
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Display a calendar on the desktop next to the system tray clock...
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Incorporate a simple calendar application with daily-reminder c...
- Add a calendar to your system tray.
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Hide and restore windows and system-tray icons.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The best and easiest to use desktop utility ever used."
Version: TBDesktop 2
Installs quickly and easily. Better than Webshots in my opinion. Has a calendar plus desktop display. Support is from the creator and excellent.
No cons that I know of
I would recommend this program to anyone who would like a calendar on their desktop and a desktop display manager. Outstanding product and support.