Synchronize! automatically keeps the documents on two or more Macs up to date, by copying the newest version of those documents to the other Mac. It makes sure your desktop Mac and your PowerBook, or your Mac at home, have the most recent versions of your documents.Using Synchronize!, all you do is select two folders on your desktop. Synchronize! identifies documents which correspond between the two folders and copies the newest document to the other folder.Use a floppy disk to carry your files from one Mac to another, or use File Sharing and a network connection, or Apple Remote Access. Synchronize! makes sure that the newest versions of your documents are in both folders, no matter where you changed them last!For example, you can use Synchronize! to connect to a remote network with Apple Remote Access, log on to a file server, synchronize or backup some files, log off the file server, disconnect ARA, and put a PowerBook to sleep or shut down your Mac. All this can be scheduled to happen at night or at any preset time, once or peridically, without anyone present.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a problem which may cause the "Sync deleted files" option to be disabled when re-opening a saved document. Any passwords will need to be re-entered.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Remotely control any Mac on your network.
- Store contacts secure and encrypted.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Integrate the World Wide Web with your InDesign.
- Back up data & sync via FTP, SSH, WebDAV, S3.
- Helps you migrate data from a Windows PC running Windows XP, Wi...
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Convert PDF files to popular BMP, JPG, TIFF, PNG and GIF image ...