From Bernard Desgraupes:
Sudokut is a command line sudoku solver.
Sudokut is written in Tcl, a platform-independent scripting language, so it should work on any platform (Unix, Mac OS X, Windows) provided a Tcl interpeter is installed (which isnormally the case by default on Unix and Mac OS X).
It is quite fast (less than one second for medium force sudokus, approx 4 seconds for the most difficult ones).
The command has several options. The package comes with a detailed help file.
What's new in this version: Version 0.3 implements the following features:
- new -u option to test the unicity of the solution
- new -m option to modify the string
- two new solving techniques are supported: naked triplets reduction, hidden triplets reduction
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Manage and clean your cookies automatically.
- Use fluid layout to design pages in RapidWeaver.
- Rapidweaver plugin for building animated menus.
- Play 582 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Help in the development and storage of regular expressions.
- Screensaver that displays your images in a slideshow fashion.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Unofficial patch adds borderless windows to Director 5/6.
- Command line tools to manage .plist files.