From Nael M'nasri:
Principles are easy: your goal is to make enough money to go on vacation in the 7-stars resort you spotted the last time you read your luxury lifestyle magazine. But you start with nothing except a few shares which value changes randomly each turn. The sum total of shares value is always zero; therefore, the only way to win the game is to make your opponents go bankruptcy and pay your vacation.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Test your ability, answer each clue, and win up to $10,000.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Simulate operating an ant farm.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Roll a sphere around the physical world in a challenging game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.