Stellar Partition Manager is simple, reliable, and secure utility to manage volumes of your Mac hard drives including the Boot volume. The software meticulously manages Mac volumes and allows you to create a new partition, delete a partition, change the size of an existing partition, hide/reveal a partition on your hard drive, and format a partition. To perform these partitioning operations on boot drive of your Mac, you can create a bootable DVD. However, it is suggested to backup your data before working on the boot drive. Moreover, every time when you are going to perform any partitioning operation on any volume of your hard drive, you are warned by the software to take the backup of your data and thus this secure tool prevents you from any kind of data loss. If you want, you can add multiple tasks in a list to perform a batch operation. With all these features, the tool gives you option to undo the last selection that you have made to perform, but later decided not to proceed further. The software optimizes the free space available on your Mac and lists total free space available. In this way, it helps you to decide the size of a new partition or an existing partition. Another unique feature of the software is hide/reveal. If you want to make any partition on your hard drive invisible from unwanted users, then you can hide it from hide option. Whereas, the reveal option helps you to mount an invisible or hidden partition. The software has very intuitive and easily understandable user interface, hence you do not require any kind of training to understand its working. To analyze this tool, you can download its free demo version. The demo version, allows you to hide/reveal, format, and delete a Mac partition. However, to use all features of the software, you have to purchase its license that bears a reasonable cost. The registered or paid version of the software is available for single user only that means it allows running the software on single machine.
What's new in this version: Support for Mountain Lion
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Get software files for Macintosh SideWinder 3D Pro joystick.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Export track & waypoint from Garmin iQue GPS PDA.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Manage partitions and redistribute free space on your hard driv...
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"An alternative of Disk utility for handling partitions"
Version: Stellar Partition Manager 2.5
Its very easy and safe to use. I trimmed my partition of 250 GB to 100 GB and clubbed the free space created (150 GB), with another free space to create a new partition. I don't know if it is possible with disk utility.
This is the first tool for which I didn't ask anyone about how to use it because everything is self explanatory.
Can't work on boot drive directly but creates a boootable DVD first.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content