From The Star Software:
Star Event Log Agent can convert window event log to syslog message. It will forward syslog message to centralized syslog server or daemon. A syslog server or daemon can filter syslog message and trigger alarm message. Star Event Log Agent is based on Internet standard protocol, which is specified by RFC 3164. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Track real-time event information from local Windows Event Logs...
- Receive, forward, filter, and trigger alarm message.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Track messages, save content, and prevent spam.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor Windows event logs and forward them to SYSLOG server or...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Log your biking, running, swimming, and other workouts.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Perform remote transfer of Windows event log data to remote Sna...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Move any Palm calendar into Google Calendars, MS Outlook, iPhon...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Capture and block MSN conversations on your LAN.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Cnvert your NBU files to various document formats.
- Modify, filter, process, and convert events.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1