From CommuniGate Systems:
PortConnector enables Macintosh communications programs to make connections using X.25, TCP/IP, ISDN, or ADSP protocols, or with any network supported by a Connection Tool. It allows non-CTB and TCP-savvy applications to employ CTB Ports, Tools, as well as TCP/IP streams. PortConnector creates ³virtual ports² for each Toll to support any application that provides a list of registered serial ports or even pre-CTB applications. For each port created, PortConnector can emulate a direct serial line or Hayes-compatible modem.
More Products to Consider
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- VNC viewer.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Allows apps to use the same serial ports simultaneously.
- Context based launcher.
- Bridge between innovaphone voip pbx & OSX.
- Take a look at this visual development environment.
- Quit applications that no longer have open windows automaticall...
- Peer-to-peer file sharing tool.
- Send audio from one Mac to another.