Spiceworks is free network management software and help desk software designed for networks with up to 1,000 devices. It combines help desk software, network inventory, network monitoring, IT reporting, network configuration management, built-in TFTP server, request for quote feature, ink and toner replenishment purchasing, SNMP v3 management, Active Directory management, bandwidth monitoring, UPS power management software, help ticket merging, multi-threading, Green IT support, SQL server monitoring, warranty renewal tracking, and IT community Q&A into one easy-to-use application. It enables you to quickly and conveniently inventory the hardware, software, and patches that reside on your network; use built-in TFTP server tool for network configuration management; request quotes for various IT purchases; manage employee profiles in Active Directory using People View; monitor your network for new software, license compliance violations, low disk space, offline servers, low printer supplies; report easily on the information you need to manage your network; get SNMP v3 monitoring support; track network issues and your projects with trouble tickets; ask questions to the Spiceworks IT community of sysadmins in SMBs worldwide. Spiceworks requires no agents to be installed and managed.
What's new in this version: Version 5.3 adds: 20% jump in performance, New purchasing navigation, Volume license tracking, Cloud services tracking, Manage Microsoft Office 365, New help desk admin tools, Windows Intune plugin, Updated UPS alerting.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
- Track hardware and software installed on network computers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Manage game rentals, internet usage, and device rentals for you...
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 46 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"best network support out there"
Version: Spiceworks 5.3
tonne of options
brain explosed brain explosed
a lot of information of your network
"What we were looking for and more."
Version: Spiceworks 5.3
IT support ticket and monitoring.
Does too much.
We were just looking for a low cost/free IT support ticket creation and tracking system. Spiceworks does a great job with this, but gave use many other useful tools. Ad email is manageable.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content