CNET Editors' reviewThis application helps you assign hot keys, but is way more trouble than it's worth. Spellway Hotkey Assistant allows you to assign hot keys to run applications, access files, launch your screensaver, and adjust volume controls. You can modify the mouse's right-click button to offer an additional menu of options aside from the standard minimize, maximize, and close functions. The bad news is that this program disables all the keys on your keyboard while it's open. To access another program using your hot keys, you'll have to reopen Spellway Hotkey Assistant, type your hot key, then close it again just to type. We strongly suggest you bypass this program, since most competitive hot-key utilities offer the same functioning minus the trouble.
Powerful and easy-to-use hotkey manager with wide range of capabilities. It provides you with additional means to control applications, windows, and other system components. For example, you can assign keyboard shortcuts for quick access to any application, file or folder, ejecting and closing the CD-ROM tray. Hotkey Assistant allows assigning separate hotkeys to control volume options for each playback or recording device. All operations that manage power supply and logon are made available from keyboard. Moreover, window manipulations are easier as you can configure additional functions for the right mouse button.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Manage various processes run by your computer.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Launch and manage your applications, documents, URLs, and other...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Hide or close Internet browser and chat windows using a hot key...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Change the way Windows looks, and customize browsers and option...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Manage your application windows with three buttons.
- Get additional control over your Windows Explorer, control pane...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Clean accumulated invalid Windows Registry entries.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Track and quickly relaunch your most recently run programs.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Prevent a user from logging on as an administrator.
- Lock system keys and control what programs to run.
- Manipulate any window on your system in various ways.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Install fun or serious logos onto your system properties.