From Absolute Futurity:
With Speed Test you can monitor CPU (over 8 cores) and RAM usage by itself and it has the ability to test :
- Maximum bandwidth speed (Internet Speed Test)
- Your own website download speed, response time and errors
- Hard drive space and activity
- Ping response times
- WIFI Signal strength
- Battery Charge status
- LAN bandwidth
- Upload and download data transfers
- Single process memory usage
- and so much more
You can view all this information in a graph, allowing you to see the results even after they happened. Imagine something on your computer slowing down and by the time you look at any other utility, the problem has vanished, but not with Speed Test and its graph. Speed Test also has cross-hairs that allow you to put your cursor over the line you are inquiring about and detailed information is shown with the time and value of that point on the graph.Comes with 19 Skins and 73 Backgrounds.
What's new in this version:
- Added Larger Text support.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- View real time upload/download per-process traffic measurements...
- Improve your computer performance and accelerate your Internet ...
- Log internet connectivity at specified intervals automatically.
- See all active processes on your computer.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Displays info about processes running on local/remote PC.
- Turn your PC into a time server.
- Manage storage devices and their logical drives or partitions.
- Shutdown, hibernate, log off, and reboot your PC.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.