Record and playback notes, reminders, or just about anything from your iPhones built-in microphone. SpeakEasy gives you a recording studio that fits into your pocket. Intuitive and fun, SpeakEasy is the premier voice recorder for your iPhone.
NEW! SpeakEasy Connect for Windows and an updated version of SpeakEasy Connect for Mac are now available from www.zarboo.com. Find out more below.
- Beautifully animated and intuitive user interface with large, easy to touch buttons
- Easily group and organize your recordings by category
- Add a photo, title, and comments to any recording
- Pause and continue both recording and playback
- Adjustable audio quality (from 8 to 44.1 kHz sample rate)
- Interruption protection allows you to continue recording after a phone call interruption
- New recording indicators both within SpeakEasy and on the home screen icon
- On the go recording options allow for quick start and save
- Speaker mode toggle button on playback screen
- Unlimited recording length
- Transfer your recordings, photos, and comments directly to iTunes on your Mac or Windows PC using SpeakEasy Connect, a FREE application available from www.zarboo.com
- Turn your recordings into custom ringtones with SpeakEasy Connect
- NEW! Auto-Transfer mode allows you to set-up SpeakEasy Connect to automatically transfer your new recordings when you sync your iPhone with iTunes.
- Works with iPhone and second generation iPod Touch. IMPORTANT: The first generation iPod Touch is not supported by SpeakEasy. Using SpeakEasy with a second generation iPod Touch requires iPhone compatible earbuds with a built-in microphone.
What's new in this version:
Recordings in SpeakEasy can now be easily transferred to any computer on your WiFi network. Use the WiFi button in the upper left corner of any recording list to allow access to the recordings in that list.