Spaceship Crash Frenzy - Watch these little spaceships escape the horror of other incoming spaceships. With Spaceship Crash Frenzy you will see spaceships will crashing into each other, instead of asteroids. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Display the view of our planet as seen from space.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Bring the beauty of African Serengeti wild life to your monitor...
- Bring underwater world to your desktop.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Compose and publish blog posts for Windows Live Spaces or a num...
- Watch breathtaking animated waterfall with eagles soaring above...
- Connect and share instantly on the worlds most popular IM netwo...
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Display a golden spinning cross with reflecting colors.
- Add a Web browser plug-in for accessing rich interactive applic...
- Decorate your desktop with a Veep TV show screensaver.
- Learn about Physics with interactive physics tutorials.
- Decorate your desktop with a balls screensaver.
- Surf the Web comfortably, relying on speed, safety, and power o...
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Raise magical pets and explore a magical kingdom.
- Decorate your desktop with a West Wing TV show screensaver.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Spaceship Crash Frenzy 1.2
Sometimes, basic is better. This screensaver is proof! Why would you get a "Highly realistic 3D screensaver" that is cpu and memory hungry, when this is just as entertaining and uses virtually no computer resources? Seriously, the first time I ran this, I sat there for a half hour just watching the screensaver!