This is a falling blocks game which is.. ever so slightly similar to that well known game owned by the Tetris Company. This product is freeware.
It's a fairly 'no frills' version of the aforementioned falling blocks game, with responsive controls and a clean interface to maximise gameplay.
- Hardware accelerated OpenGL graphics
- Tuneable movement speeds for the hardcore player
- Connectivity to the Simian Games server for global high scores.
What's new in this version:
- Undo last move (optional)
- Assistant showing where piece will drop (optional)
- Auto-pause when switching applications
- Paused and Game Over text overlays
- Can create Simian Games accounts in-game (no need to visit the website)
- Can automatically check for new versions via internet connection
- Cursor/arrow keys can also be used as controls