Designed to detect motion using a webcam, and store images or video of that motion.
Motion detection can be turned on or off, and you can be notified of events when they occur by sound, or visually (such as a pop-up window or balloon tip). You can decide whether you want to take a picture or record video when motion is detected. These are called 'events' and can be managed using the built-in event manager. Video and picture files can be played/opened, deleted or copied to the Windows clipboard.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Video enhancement tool.
- Focus on the movie you watch by darkening your whole screen exc...
- Convert all popular video formats to MP4.
- Focus on Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, and other video sites.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Convert all your media to LG devices compatible formats.
- Mouse driver.
- Magnify your screen on any PC you use.
- Record your Yahoo Messenger Webcam session video.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.