SnippetComposer is for folks who know HTML and want a way to quickly compose HTML snippets, for example, for posting to online forums. Type or paste HTML in the top input box and SnippetComposer will show the rendered HTML in the bottom box. When you are ready, click the "C" button to copy your HTML to the pasteboard. Click "X" to clear the input fields.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Change the speed of sheets in your apps.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- RapidWeaver plug-in for building flexible layouts.
- Macromedia Director Xtra to display HTML on the stage.
- Write HTML code with the use of an expansive collection of buil...
- Adds dialog functions to FileMaker.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
- Intelligent removal of hard carriage returns in text.
- Edit HTML text for your Web site.
- Create documentation from ActionScript & Java classes.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: