From Gideon Softworks:
Snippet Monkey saves you countless hours monkeying around by allowing you to create shortcuts for phrases you frequently type. We call the phrases snippets and Snippet Monkey allows you to create new snippets from the clipboard or via our easy to use snippet editor.
Try Snippet Monkey, and let us know what you think. Snippet Monkey's feature list includes:
- Snippets can contain any combination of :
- date and time in a format of your choice
- Supports disabling on a per application basis
- Easily create a snippet from the contents of the clipboard
- Suggest a feature
What's new in this version: Updated for Snow Leopard.
More Products to Consider
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Get iOS-type reverse scrolling for OS X.
- Have a single place in your hard-drive to organize your baKno g...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Calculator for LED video displays.
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Multi-functional launcher & Finder enhancer.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Fast hot key and menu-based launcher.
- Clipboard manager.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Create Finder window sets & more.
- Glossary service.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: