Editors' Note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
Communicate visually with Skitch.
Skitch is a free app that helps you communicate visually with friends, co-workers, or anyone. Annotate images with arrows, shapes, text, and more. Use Skitch to sketch something new, mark up maps, screen captures, or even a photo. Then save or share your Skitch annotation. Communicating visually has never been easier.
Features that make Skitch great:
- - Create smooth, lines and scribbles to explain an idea
- - Annotate maps, webpages and screenshots
- - Zoom and crop images
- - Pixelate portions of an image, add highlights and draw attention to what matters
- - Add text using special high-contrast coloring for readability
- - Markup text with the highlighter tool
- - Reposition and delete shapes, text and drawings at any time
- - Share your work with with any application that accepts images
Here are some ways to use Skitch:
Please note: In order to take advantage of Evernote syncing you must have Evernote installed on your phone and have an active account.
Skitch is available for:
What's new in this version:
New in Skitch 2.0
- Completely redesigned interface
- Full Evernote sync when the Evernote app is installed
- New tools: Pixelate and Highlighter
- Improved integration with the Evernote app
- View and edit Skitch Notes made using Skitch on other platforms