RAGE Sitemap Automator helps get your website listed in all major search engines by automatically telling search engines about all the pages on your website.
Using XML Sitemaps, an open protocol used by all major search engines, RAGE Sitemap Automator will make sure Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask.com know where to find your website. In addition, you get important submission feedback including reasons why your website could not be added to a search engine's index.
What's new in this version: This update adds support for Retina Macs, improved support for OS X Mountain Lion and improves website scanning.
More Products to Consider
- Optimizes your web site's code for faster loading.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Manage, convert and stuff Xojo and Real Studio plugins.
- Create, browse, and manage Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Find popular search engine keywords for your website.
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL.
- Track search engine rankings in over 100 search engines.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage and develop for PostgreSQL.
- Optimize iWeb-based websites for search engines.
- Administer and develop SQLite databases.
- Manage business database applications.
- Track, manage & determine domain value.
- Monitor your rankings in over 100 search engines.
- Helps developers make transparent icons.
- Logfile analysis using an interactive graphical site map.
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: