From Ashkon Technology:
When Windows starts it automatically launches a number of additional programs. Simple Startup Manager allows you to manage which programs to run at Windows startup. This software gives you the ability to add, delete and edit applications to be run at system startup and presents a consolidated view of the locations where these programs are launched: Registry, Win.ini file and Startup folder. You can save the list of programs that are currently scheduled to be run as a profile that can be restored later. You may see a list of application processes started at a computer startup time, start new programs, terminate running processes and edit the list of startup items at any time. This startup manager even can protect your from malicious programs that often add keys to launch themselves right after Windows startup time.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Organize and manage your personal information.
- Manage application installation, clean up hard drive, and prote...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Remove programs without using Windows' Add/Remove control panel...
- Uninstall stubborn programs and fix broken entries easily.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
- Control and manage your Windows start-up.
- Stay connected to your broadband ISP in any situation.
- Utility for fine tuning system.
- Windows 2000 Update.