From Dippy Bird Software:
This is a simple screensaver that reads the iPhoto database (XML files). It allows the iPhoto pictures to be displayed as a screensaver much like the built in one with more options. The built in screensaver from Apple automatically scales small images to fill the screen, which can look pretty bad with small images. This saver provides some unique options that the Apple one does not.
More Products to Consider
- View a near-real-time high-resolution image of Earth on your de...
- Display your screensaver as your desktop background.
- Screensaver runs QuickTime & Flash movies.
- Realistic 3D fish swim around your desktop.
- An uplifting screensaver to put you in a good mood.
- Like Berkeley's old After Dark.
- Add a clock screensaver with real-time minutes dropped into wat...
- Watch the Matrix code in 3D.
- Create screen savers for the Macintosh easily.
- Large collection of classic screensavers.
- Travel through a tunnel on your desktop with configurable color...
- Turn your OS X desktop into a realistic-looking 3D aquarium.
- Screensaver that draws fractal images.
- Run a screensaver as a desktop picture.
- Detect which music is playing and displays cover art and detail...
- Displays black screen with transparency.
- Customize energy saver settings for individual apps.
- Dive into the ocean on your desktop.
- Watch the Matrix code on your screen.
- 50 images of the Canadian Rockies.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Realistic 3D marine fish aquarium screen saver.
- Screensaver displays quotes and messages from all over the worl...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.