From Deep IT:
Press CAPS LOCK to Shade all screens, use ~/shader.png to adjust the centered image, run ShadeIt! for a second time to unregister it from your System.
More Products to Consider
- View a near-real-time high-resolution image of Earth on your de...
- Screensaver runs QuickTime & Flash movies.
- Realistic 3D fish swim around your desktop.
- An uplifting screensaver to put you in a good mood.
- Like Berkeley's old After Dark.
- Add a clock screensaver with real-time minutes dropped into wat...
- Display your screensaver as your desktop background.
- Watch the Matrix code in 3D.
- Create screen savers for the Macintosh easily.
- Large collection of classic screensavers.
- Travel through a tunnel on your desktop with configurable color...
- Tint the display for sensitive eyes.
- Overlays functional web browser on desktop.
- Turn your OS X desktop into a realistic-looking 3D aquarium.
- Screensaver that draws fractal images.
- Run a screensaver as a desktop picture.
- Draws grids over reference images.
- Detect which music is playing and displays cover art and detail...
- Displays black screen with transparency.
- Create compressed TAR archives via drag & drop.
- Widget downloads NASA's astronomy pic of the day.
- Customize energy saver settings for individual apps.
- Disk browser & file utility.
- RapidWeaver Stack to add images with animated captions and titl...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content