Setlist is a simple program to make it easier to produce lists of songs for your band's gigs. You maintain a list of available songs (or 'pad'), and double-click them to add to your setlist. Info about each song can be stored (e.g. the length) and you choose which of these attributes are shown in the setlist. Furthermore, you can automatically create a list in the Auto-create window. Here you say how many sets you need and what length, and define any conditions (e.g. 'Smoke on the Water' must come at the end of the first set). Then one click comes up with a random list, obeying all the rules you have specified. A couple more clicks and you've printed out copies for the band members.
Version 1.5 features much simpler and clearer layout.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5 features much simpler and clearer layout.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Track your gigs and contacts with ease.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Create and manage your own rock or pop band.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Manage your list of homeworks and assignments.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Retrieve and extract MSN avatars.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Create, sort, and export vocabulary lists to HTML.
- Repair errors in the registry and boost your system's performan...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Bid on a list of keyword phrases targeted to the product or ser...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Convert images between various formats.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Add a customizable editor to SolidWorks, and standardize your d...
- Search and delete emo music from your DangerList.
- Create custom expressions that you can use with AOL Instant Mes...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Create notes and set reminders and alarms.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good Idea, but dissapointd in the amt of options offerd"
Version: SetList Creator 1.5
I like the auto-create idea. Also good idea to be able to save lists and export as txt files.
No drag-drop of songs. No warning on deletions. Totally not enough options on building setlist. List is complicated-Cant tell the playable songs from the just fooling around songs. Again-NOT ENOUGH OPTIONS!!!!
I been playing in bands for a long time. I hated creating setlists - searching for that paper with all the songs on it, written in crayon or marker or whatever you can find..., writing them out-ARRGGHH. Finally sat down to write my own setlist program that I am very proud of. Saw this one on-line and decided to check it out. I was disappointed in your program though. Theres just not enough options in your program. I come from bands with mulitple singers, a huge variety of songs, styles, cheat notes, etc...
One thing that I don't like about your program is your setlist is just one giantic list. There is no separation. There is no safety on deletes. I can add a song to a set 10 times if I want to. All not cool. Theres no way to identify the slow songs in a list, as well, no way to identify if you put 10 songs in a row that JOE sings, and then only 1 that you sing, then 1 that Mary sings. Joe needs a break everynow and then.
I'm not bad mouthing your program. Honestly, its a great idea. I just think it needs more work. I wish I new how to market my own program, or secure it from over coping. I'd have it on the net in a heartbeat.
I enjoyed your program & ideas on a tool that I think EVERY professional band should have. Makes band life easier.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: