From Service Master Software:
Service Desk TTS ,Ticket Tracking System, is a complete application that allows you to create and assign service tickets to your technicians. This system also allows any user on your network to create a new service ticket then you can assign it to the technician of your choice. Service Desk will save the new record to the database and then email you a reminder. All Emails are done over the internet using CGI so there is no email setup needed. When you assign a ticket to the technician an email is also sent to them. The technicians have their own user name & password and can only view tickets assigned to them. Once tickets are completed they enter the details then Service Desk automatically emails the person who requested the ticket and you the administrator all through their own application interface. All interfaces are installed only on the main Server or installation folder on one computer. All other computers simply share the application over the network so there are no files to install on any other computer. Service Desk also has a complete inventory database so you can inventory everything from PC's to routers. Service Desk has a built in remote desktop function allowing you to securely connect to any PC on your local area network as if you were in front of that PC. This remote desktop function can be performed from any computer on the LAN to any other computer on the LAN. No installation required of any type for any LAN PC. Just install Service Desk on the Server or main computer and allow all networked computers to have access to the installation folder. Then create a shortcut on the other computers to the application executable file Service.exe on the main computer and your ready. There are no files to install on any client as long as windows 2000 or newer is used.
What's new in this version: Added the software install feature to the technicians view. Now even technicians can install software on the network.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Connect to a technician to solve your PC problems.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Establish a help desk, track support calls, manage support requ...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Log and track customers' calls and full history.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Track logger load tickets and print reports.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Keep track of IT help desk support calls.
- Empower IT help desk technicians with Web-based help desk softw...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Improve your chances of winning lotto.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Create job tickets with ease.
- Visualize and troubleshoot Wi-Fi, and help your network run at ...
- Manage customers, vendors, tasks, and calls.
- Provide an all-in-one IT help desk software with asset manageme...
- Search the winning $488 Million lottery ticket of Grandma Rose.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not free - needs to be reclassified"
Version: Service Desk TTS 3.0.5
This missed by a mile.
Seems to be web based app, and the company also if you visit their web page tells you it requires $15/mo service charge.
Needs to be reclassified - NOT FREE - check out their web site in the 'See Full Specifications' link.