From Anders Ulfheden Data:
Displays information from AppleShare-servers such as: Server Name Machine Type AFP protocol versions supported UAM:s supported Server settings and features Server signature (if supported) Network addresses assigned to the server; both TCP/IP- and AppleTalk addresses.
More Products to Consider
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Browse available Bonjour services.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- IdentD server.
- Implementation of the TFTP protocol for the Mac.
- Menu item watches your servers & alerts you if they go down.
- Server monitor utility with SMS noticication.
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.