From Anders Ulfheden Data:
Displays information from AppleShare-servers such as: Server Name Machine Type AFP protocol versions supported UAM:s supported Server settings and features Server signature (if supported) Network addresses assigned to the server; both TCP/IP- and AppleTalk addresses.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Browse available Bonjour services.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Displays status & population of World of Warcraft servers.
- Stress test your server.
- Displays the processing load on your computer in a meter.
- Switch between app prefs, data sets using defined profiles.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Simulates Panther Finder interface on pre-Panther Macs.