From Digerati Technologies:
Select-a-Net is a Windows utility for managing multiple network and web browser configurations. Select-a-Net makes it easy to switch among various network configurations. It allows you to easily store and retrieve your PC's network settings to/from configuration files making it easy to move your laptop/PC from one network to another.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Opt-out of behavioral tracking companies.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Access remote network resources using a standard Web browser.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Determine the overall health and "breakpoints" in your network.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Build LinkedIn network within your Outlook.