From Fixamac Software:
Scroll Switcher is a small utility designed to allow the user to quickly and easily change the scroll arrow configurations in Mac OS X. There are 4 different arrow configurations to choose from:
- DoubleBoth: This setting is not normally available in the Finder. The full set of scroll arrows are placed together at both ends of each scroll bar.
- DoubleMax: This is the default setting in Mac OS X. The scroll arrows are placed together at the bottom and right of the scroll bars.
- DoubleMin: This setting is not normally available in the Finder. The scroll arrows are placed together at the top and left of the scroll bars.
- Single: In this mode, the scroll arrows are placed separately at the ends of each scroll bar.
What's new in this version:
- Added a new scroll arrow option - DoubleMin
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Word game of deduction.
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- IBook G3 overclocker.
- Update Mac OS X 10.3.8 to version 10.3.9.
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Yet another note pad.
- FUSE file system support for OS X.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.