From Two Pilots:
With Screenshot Pilot, you can capture screens in a variety of different ways (full screen, active client, screen region, cursor, menu under cursor, etc.) The program allows you to derive graphic images from applications and libraries. You can easily send screenshots by e-mail, print them out, save them to Clipboard or your hard drive.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Filter, view, and print your directory listings.
- Capture your desktop or a specific window.
- Pick up any color value from the screen or other program, or im...
- Print directory tree, copy to clipboard and export into Word, E...
- Recover lost photos from hard drives, USB drives, memory cards,...
- Perform multiple replacement operations to your MS Word files.
- Manage daily tasks of your children.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content