From NoName ScriptWare:
This little AppleScript is a one-dialog affair to make your screensaver your desktop picture (foreground or background). Just double-click on the icon and make your selection. That's it. The user can subsequently revert back to their static desktop picture using the same script. If you're looking for speed, then you'll like this script.
What's new in this version: New, enhanced dialog box to make your selection. You can now launch your screensaver as a desktop foreground effect. You can now open your Screen Effects Preferences from the script. Significant code enhancements. New title (hey, we're a bit dyslexic)
More Products to Consider
- Screensaver runs QuickTime & Flash movies.
- Dive into the ocean on your desktop.
- Display your screensaver as your desktop background.
- Realistic 3D fish swim around your desktop.
- Bring your desktop to life with beautiful video scenes taken fr...
- Watch the Matrix code in 3D.
- Like Berkeley's old After Dark.
- Add a clock screensaver with real-time minutes dropped into wat...
- Turn your OS X desktop into a realistic-looking 3D aquarium.
- Detect which music is playing and displays cover art and detail...
- Customize energy saver settings for individual apps.
- Travel through a tunnel on your desktop with configurable color...
- Screensaver displays quotes and messages from all over the worl...
- Port of the Windows Vista Bubbles screensaver.
- Turn Flash media into screensavers.
- Transform your desktop image into screen saver or return it bac...
- Enjoy one of two popular screen savers from the After Dark of t...
- Psychedelic, hypnotic screensaver.
- Uses current desktop picture as a screen saver.
- Set of three popular After Dark screen savers.
- Use the screensaver as your background.
- Watch the Matrix code on your screen.
- Mowing Man and Boris Screen Saver.
- Animate your desktop.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: