Screen Scraping From Windows Applications Software offers a solution for users who want to scrape data from textboxes and buttons found within Windows programs currently running on the computer. The software automatically displays currently running software in the top pane. There is a button to refresh the list at any time. The user selects required programs from the list before starting data extraction. The resulting list, in the lower pane, contains class name, handle and text for each selection. Results can be saved as a text or Excel file or can be copied to the clipboard for pasting.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Set up lightweight countdown timer and clock.
- Customize your Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 logon screen.
- Download and change your desktop wallpaper.
- Keep your favorite apps, control panel, websites, files and fol...
- Capture and print out anything on PC screen via hotkeys.
- Get transparent menus on your desktop.
- Install multiple useful gadgets for Windows 7 in one click.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"its not working"
Version: Screen Scraping From Windows Applications Software 7.0
... didnt find any...
- cannot test with major functionality blocked.
- does not extract text from screen of various applications, it just shows the name of the application and the handle number,
and ... nothing else, all the text thats there which its supposed
to extract, it does nothing about that.
Its not working.