From Aqueous Software LLC:
ScrapX is a multi-media scrapbook built for Mac OS X. It stores, displays, organizes, and dispenses content that is in text, image, movie and sound formats. Supported types include: animated GIF, BMP, GIF, HTML, JPEG, PDF, PICT, PNG, RTF, RTFD, TIFF, URL, plain text, movie, sound, and (classic) sound resource. Place content in ScrapX via the Clipboard using copy and paste or drag-and-drop, or drop clippings or files in supported formats onto a scrapbook. When content is dragged from Safari, the URL of the content (if there is one) and the URL and title of the web page are captured, and the URLs can be easily opened from ScrapX. Display, re-order, search and sort scrapbook items. To dispense content, copy and paste or drag-and-drop to a document, export to a file, or create a clipping. ScrapX will open Classic and ScrapIt scrapbooks.
ScrapX 1.3 is localized in English and French. Individual, Family, Multiple, and Educational Licenses available.
- Import the content you have compiled in classic scrapbooks and continue to use it in Mac OS X.
- Organize content that you use frequently like paragraphs for form letters, signatures, and images.
- Create scrapbooks with visual web page bookmarks. When content is dropped from Safari, the URL of the content (if there is one) and the URL and title of the web page are captured, and the URLs can be easily opened from ScrapX.
- Store content you want to keep handy: emails, web URLs, news stories, cartoons, music, digital photos, etc.
- Create or edit notes using the new text editing features.
- Store, display, and search statements and confirmations you receive from your bank or brokerage by 'e-delivery.' When running under Panther even PDF content can be searched.
- Gather and organize project materials. Use the new slideshow feature to screen materials, and copy and paste or drag-and-drop content to word processing, image editing, and other applications to publish it.
For information about the latest update to ScrapX see the ScrapX support page.
What's new in this version: Four bug fixes: a problem when adding text from Internet Explorer; display of the wrong item type for some items, failure to display "Created in ScrapX" in the Source field, and failure of ScrapX to become the front application when a minimized window is clicked on in the Dock.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Read, annotate, highlight and mark up PDFs. Designed for scient...
- Webcam tool for iSight & QT-compatible cameras.
- RSS web news aggregator.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Organize, manage, view, search, read, print and share your coll...
- Notepad with iPod export, iPublish, AES-128 encryption.
- Better bookmark manager.
- Plug-in for managing graphics and links.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
- Custom web photo album creator.