It's the classic updated. Scrabble bonus squares multiply your word in various ways. double letter, triple letter, double word, and triple word - are all in the game. There are three play modes: score as many points as possible with 100 tiles; Puzzle mode features number bombs - make words of a certain length and they explode; Action mode tests your Scrabble speed as the bombs fall faster and faster. Version 1.0.6 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Play a fast paced puzzle game with over 150 levels.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Test your general knowledge and gain new information.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Recognize phrases by dropping letters into slots.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Defend your castle from the many creatures and enemies in Mario...
- About dialog form & splash screen component.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Download free games such as Road Attack from this extensive sel...
- Test your word making skills creating words out of given letter...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Fun and addictive"
Version: Scrabble Blast 1.0.6
I actually like the free version better than the try-before-you-buy version.
It's a lot of fun, but I wouldn't buy it. There are too many legitimate words that the game doesn't recognize - example: mead, zen, Jew, and many more. If it weren't for that rather important flaw in the game, I'd give it 5 stars and might even buy it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content