Scorched 3D is a modernization of the classic DOS game Scorched Earth "The Mother Of All Games" on which it is based. Scorched 3D incorporates a lively three dimensional landscape that includes animated jets, naval vessels, water, and even birds, in addition to detailed tanks and projectiles. Other enhancements include LAN and internet play and music. Scorched 3D is totally free to play and is available for both Microsoft Windows and Unix (Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X, Solaris etc.) operating systems. Scorched 3D is a simple turn-based artillery game and also a real-time strategy game in which players can counter each others' weapons with other creative accessories, shields and tactics. Learn skill in timing, aiming and judgment, move around on the landscape, or even out-smart your opponent economically. Learning how to play is easy, just point the turret, adjust power and trajectory, select a weapon--and shoot. Manage your inventory of weapons with the prize money you can win during each round of combat. Learn the basic controls using the tutorial mode, or set up your own game by customizing dozens of economy and environmental conditions to your liking, or simply play online immediately at one of the various public servers. You can play with up to twenty four other players at a time, mixing computer players with humans on both randomly generated 3D landscapes and user designed maps. Scorched3D comes bundled with Apocalypse mod, which offers enhanced levels of weaponry and additional user designed maps and also offers an active online community of players making models, maps and mods for the game.
What's new in this version: Version 43.0 adds new game modes including real-time play.
More Products to Consider
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Update the look and feel of GTA 3 with this add-on.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Collect lemons using an orange and the rules of physics.
- Get a small pink block reunited with a big one.
- Play an interesting sport game.
- Win by racing or wasting other cars.
- Advance an entire civilization in this strategy game.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 142 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content