From JerMar Software:
SceneSaver is a complimentary screen saver of twenty-two high resolution photographs of some of the best nature has to offer our world. Each of the twenty-two images comprises an astonishingly beautiful scene taken of the outdoors. From Oregon's Painted Hills National Park to Big Sur, California, each image is breathtakingly beautiful and relaxing to view. When you tire of SceneSaver's included images use your own! Tell SceneSaver which folder contains the images you wish to use and SceneSaver handles the rest. You can even include all the sub-folders of a specific folder! This is perfect when you have thousands of images. SceneSaver will randomly choose from your collection and display the image as wallpaper or as a screen saver for any duration you specify. This is a great way to start seeing photos you haven't seen in a long time! Its fun --even addictive-- to watch which photo is chosen next!
More Products to Consider
- Display the view of our planet as seen from space.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Animate your desktop with the beautiful 3d space scenes.
- Enhance Windows with this free set of tools.
- See a glowing digital clock that appears when your computer is ...
- Check out these stunning images of lunker bass.
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Put photos of amazing Australian landscapes on your desktop.
- Put beautiful pictures of Australian landscapes on your desktop...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create screen savers.
- View celebratory dance 3D snowflakes on your desktop.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.