Samba Message allows you to send a message to any Windows computer on your network. It first scans for all Samba share points and then displays their IP, NetBIOS name, and Workgroup. Even if you don't need to send messages, this can be handy for finding the IPs of all the Samba shares. Please note that your Mac must be part of a Windows network to make use of this application.
This application was tested on a Windows network where it worked as expected. However, it may not function properly on all networks. The only way to solve these problems is to contact me at email@example.com.
What's new in this version:
- Shares are shown as they are found.
- Documentation now contains some trouble-shooting tips.
More Products to Consider
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- VNC viewer.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Intercept and analyze the network traffic of your devices.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Perform Web based operations on selected text.
- Write messages for others and send audio over your network.
- Client for the DialupDNS.com service.
- Create an application for each network drive you want to connec...
- 5250 emulator connects to AS/400 servers.
- Disables networking for up to eight hours at a time.