Samba Message allows you to send a message to any Windows computer on your network. It first scans for all Samba share points and then displays their IP, NetBIOS name, and Workgroup. Even if you don't need to send messages, this can be handy for finding the IPs of all the Samba shares. Please note that your Mac must be part of a Windows network to make use of this application.
This application was tested on a Windows network where it worked as expected. However, it may not function properly on all networks. The only way to solve these problems is to contact me at email@example.com.
What's new in this version:
- Shares are shown as they are found.
- Documentation now contains some trouble-shooting tips.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Perform Web based operations on selected text.
- Create the advanced networking apps.
- 5250 emulator connects to AS/400 servers.
- Internet gateway connects SnapMail 3 networks to the net.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Protect your Mac against breaking cyber threats with free antiv...
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Monitor and email changes to your Mac's internal and external I...