SWiSH Max has everything you need to create stunning fully interactive Flash animations. You can create shapes, text, buttons, movie clips, and motion paths. You can also include more than 230 ready-to-use animated effects including explode, vortex, 3D spin, and wave. You can create your own effects or make an interactive movie by adding actions to objects. A scripting language allows you to program sophisticated operations into your animations. You can preview your animation inside SWiSH Max without launching a browser or external player, and live editing lets you make changes while the animation is playing. SWiSH Max creates all the files you need to upload to your Web server, or you can generate the HTML code to paste into an existing Web page.
Version 3.0 is initial release.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0 is initial release.
More Products to Consider
- Create absolutely stunning effects in seconds with this easy to...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Create Flash animations with text and background effects.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Create 3D graphics for presentations and Web sites.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Convert your animated or static GIF files to Shockwave format.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Convert video files into SWF or FLV Flash files with the HTML t...
- Create animated charts in the Macromedia Flash SWF format.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Creates GIF animations on the base of effects quickly and easy.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Decompile SWF and convert Flash to HTML5, FLA, and FLEX.
- Create compressed animated SWF files.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Create and add Flash animations to your Web sites.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create cool flash animation effect such as melt, vaporize, warp...
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Mimic the functionality of an animation camera stand to create ...
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 226 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: SWiSH Max 4.0
Support, Help total miserabel
never this Program
"Buggy program corrupts files and bad customer service"
Version: SWiSH Max 4.0
The only pro to this program is its vast number of presets. If you want sparkly text and you want it fast, then this program can do it.
It is not worth the price tag. Presets are limited, many of them are ugly. The tutorials and online support do little to help you understand anything about flash or this program. Please also be especially aware that this program crashes CONSTANTLY. It also randomly corrupts work files so all of your work is literally destroyed and you have to start from scratch. Customer service does little more than shrug their shoulders and tell you tough luck after you've waited a week for them to respond.
SwishMax 4.0 seems to be the least stable version.
This program may seem cheap, but it is too much of a headache. Spend your money on something that is stable with good customer service and numerous tutorials that will help you with basic flash essentials. I have tried to stay loyal to Swish-Max for years now, but their shoddy programming has destroyed too many projects of mine. If you do download, be sure to make multiple backups of your work files.