SOHO Organizer is the official successor to Personal Organizer and Group Organizer and represents a 100% Cocoa rewrite of the former products. This means SOHO Organizer presents a first-class Mac OS X experience complete with all the features Mac OS X users expect: Aqua interface, Unicode compliance, built-in spell checking, Service support, etc. Finally, the true benefit of a complete Cocoa rewrite is that SOHO Organizer is built for the future and can easily accommodate future technologies (think Intel-based Macs).
SOHO Organizer makes managing customer relationships from phone calls and notes to appointments and to-dos easy. It embraces and leverages popular Mac OS X technologies and applications instead of trying to replace them. For example, it synchronizes seamlessly with the Address Book and iCal so that users can continue to use them and other applications that rely on their data. Users can thus use Apple's iSync to synchronize their contacts and calendars in SOHO Organizer to cell phones, iPods, Palm handhelds, and even .Mac.
What's new in this version:
- Mini-months in calendar views now animate when opening/closing
- Added a folder pop-up menu next to the title for choosing which folder the note is assigned to when it's attached to a contact
- Fixed problem that caused dragging contacts to groups to not work correctly
- Fixed problem that caused contacts assigned to a group to not sync correctly
- When searching for emails to attach to a contact the search is now case-insensitive
- Fixed problem t... See all new features »