From Scimonoce Software:
SEE Finance is a comprehensive personal finance manager featuring investment tracking and direct account downloads. With SEE Finance, you can download account information directly from hundreds of financial institutions and import data from tens of thousands of others. You can keep track of all your financial accounts including banking, credit card, loan, asset, liability, income and investment accounts and you can track and monitor individual investments. Other features include: investment tracking and monitoring (stocks, bonds, options and more), scheduled recurring transactions, import OFX, QFX, CSV, and QIF files, export CSV, TXF, and QIF files, transaction filters, budget monitoring, in-depth reporting and multiple currency support.
What's new in this version:
- Ready for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Added a "Net Worth" formatting option for balance reports.
- Added "Create Balance Adjustment Transaction..." feature.
- Transaction Filters can now be based on the account or transaction amount.
- Added an option to export loan schedules to PDF and CSV files.
- Updated available currencies (all active ISO 4217 currencies).
- Many other enhancements and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Transfer Phone Contacts, SMS, Photos, Call Log between Android,...
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Convert PDF document to Excel XLS format so that users can edit...
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Create and print a monthly calendar by choosing a year and mont...
- Create, manage, and share spreadsheets.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Convert Excel XLS files to XLSX and XLSX files to XLS.
- Create and format spreadsheets, analyze and share information t...
- Recover lost and forgotten passwords from password protected VB...
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 37 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very simple, intuitive and Mac like."
Version: SEE Finance 0.9.14.1
After being a slave to Quicken and Quickbooks, SEE is a breath of fresh air. Quickbooks for Mac has a chorus of bad review. Uh, I think the software isn't so good. I tried another Mac based program and wasn't impressed. With this program I was up and running in minutes. In 2 hours, I had completely converted all the files I was needing to manage. So far, so very good...I understand this product is fairly new and in process but I'm pretty impressed. I don't understand some of the other reviews. I guess some people just want to be negative but this product I really like. Also, the price was real nice, $29.95. I started by downloading for the heck of it and within an hour I was buying and registering. It looks good, works good and is well priced.
To this point, I don't have any.
Good software in my opinion.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content