Market timing through probabilities will lead you towards 48 profitable trades, or as much as 180 trades per year? that's 3 trades per week. Knowing the market direction on a daily basis will benefit mostly the serious trader wheather might be an equity trader, swing trader, day trader, news trader, futures trader, index trader, or any other type of short term stocks trader. This type of market timing will help you avoid big mistakes, and let profitable trades grow. The Daily Calendar will enhance your current strategies and it will not be long before you start creating new ones; it will sharpen your skills. You will receive help in deciding when to buy, sell, or just stay out. Profitable trades start by knowing the right market direction and end by being in the right market direction.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Analyze stock market dynamics.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Improve your skills of stock trading via Internet.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Receive and display in real time the intraday market movements.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Calculate anything required for your stock options trading.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Learn how to trade in futures.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Monitor the forex market and receive alerts.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Improve your knowledge of trading and banking systems.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Customize your XP desktop for stock trading.
- Manage your stock portfolio.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Download free quotes and keep track of everyday trades and the ...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.