From NirSoft Freeware:
RouterPassView will help you to recover your lost password from your router file. Most modern routers allow you to backup the configuration of the router into a file, and then restore the configuration from the file when it's needed. The backup file of the router usually contains important data like your ISP user name/password, the login password of the router, and wireless network keys.If you lost one of these password/keys, but you still have a backup file of your router configuration.
What's new in this version: Version 1.47 has added support for DD-WRT files.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Recover your network passwords.
- Transfer files and access file system on a remote server.
- Access to useful system info.
- Recover and reset passwords.
- Create secure passwords for your various needs.
- Save and load the configuration of Cisco router.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Utilize your PC resources, performance, and hard drive usage.
- Recover your FileMaker database passwords.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content