From Home Network Soft:
Router Commander can help you. Using Router Commander you can tune up router settings for maximum performance for faster surfing the Web, playing online games, and downloading files. You can always know what's going on with Router using NAT, Routing, Memory, CPU usage indicators, built-in Syslog server and bandwidth monitor. Email notification informs you about WAN address changes, wireless connections, Syslog messages from router remotely. Have a problem with Skype, Ã??Ã?Â¯Ã??Ã?Â¿Ã??Ã?Â½Torrent or other software that serves incoming connections? Solve it with built-in automatic port forwarding that detects TCP ports opened by applications running on your system and will map them to your router. Once you forward the port, you will notice a huge increase in the download speeds. Unlike other software, Router Commander is not limited by number of port forwarding rules or other router's WEB interface limitations. Router Commander can help you to better secure your wireless network. Unauthorized wireless connections can be detected, logged and blocked.
More Products to Consider
- Fix slow Internet by detecting TCP ports opened by applications...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Share your computer's Internet connection with other devices by...
- Simulate networking devices and evaluate syslog server performa...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor, display, receive, and filter Syslog messages and send ...
- Visualize and troubleshoot Wi-Fi, and help your network run at ...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Receive, forward, filter, and trigger alarm message.
- Save and load the configuration of Cisco router.
- Find and connect to open wireless access points.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Monitor and manage your entire network infrastructure.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Test and diagnose network problems with this software.
- Control login of wireless Hotspot or wired network.
- Capture and analyze the traffic and protocols running on a comp...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Excellent quality product that saves a lot of my time"
Version: Router Commander 1.1.60
I don't have to reset my router daily
Auto port forwarding keeps me away from boring router's web interface port setup
Dynamic balancing RT and NAT sizes give me more space for torrent connections
Can know who use router via wireless
DSL line status
No detailed help available for now, still under development
I recommend to use this product and you definitely need it if you have broadband Internet access via router and router slow down you access. I have Dlink DSL router that was hangs one per day, but now I have to say it works perfectly and survives under have torrent traffic. I was able to figure out wireless security problem and fixed it. This program is free to try and I like it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content