The purpose of this utility is to give you access to all the undocumented features of Detonator and Catalyst drivers. Drivers have a lot of undocumented registry entries. In general, they cannot give you big performance boost but they can improve image quality and solve some compatibility problems. RivaTuner will help you to change all undocumented registry entries. It supports all versions of Detonators (now called ForceWare) drivers under Windows.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed bug in LM63.dll plugin, causing empty graphs with no data to be displayed in hardware monitoring module and introduced during porting the plugin to multi-GPU architecture in version 2.20.
- Multifunction PCI devices are no longer scanned and no longer detected as multi-GPU devices.
- Fixed pipeline count detection code for NVIDIA G98 GPU family.
- Added ForceWare 181.xx drivers family support.
- Updated databases for Detonator and ForceWare drivers. ... See all new features »