From Wadsack- Allen:
Report Magic makes usable statistics from your web site log file analysis. You have questions about your web site:
- Where are my visitors coming from?
- What search words and engines do my visitors use?
- Are there peak traffic times? Are there slow seasons?
- What browsers are my visitors using?
- What operating systems do my visitors run?
- Are there broken links on my site or other sites that link to mine?
- Which pages do visitors request the most?
- What ISP's or companies do my visitors connect from?
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- View PowerPoint presentations from PowerPoint 97 and up.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Zip and unzip files, protect them by encryption, connect to clo...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Get notification about your Web site visitors.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Add a Web browser plug-in for accessing rich interactive applic...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Optimize your Web site to improve search engine rankings.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: