Editors' Note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
Reeder for iPhone syncs with Google Reader, browse by feed or folders, manage starred items, notesm support for shared items and friends' shared items, mark as unread, image caching, state saving, slider control for list entries, slide to right to toggle read/unread, slide to left to toggle starred/unstarred, option to order by oldest first (for unread items), and sync status bar: tap to minimize, tap the sync icon to maximize.
What's new in this version:
- Background app refresh (per account setting, disabled by default)
- Loading progress indicator for the in-app browser
- Smart streams now also support grouping by feed or date
- New setting to disable favicons for subscriptions/article list (see Settings ? General)
- Reeder now can handle feed links (feed://) from external apps
- Added navigation pan (right/left) to toolbars and empty spaces in list views (in addition to the left and right screen edges)
- Added a ... See all new features »