From SISU Works:
This package, when run, forces Mac OS X 10.4 to rebuild the spotlight index Great for use on conjunction with ARD/Netboot! ***THERE IS NO APPLICATION!*** (the installer IS the program!) When the "installer" is run, Mac OS X 10.4 runs its command in the background to rebuild Spotlights' index. If you want to "rebuild spotlights' index" again, "install" the package again.
What's new in this version:
- More logging
- Bug clearing
- Now requires root authentication to run (more security)
- Refined EULA
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Inspired by Matrix Reloaded.
- Synchronize your bookmarks and favorite files from any computer...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Desktop searchPad.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
- Screensaver that displays your images in a slideshow fashion.
- Get the best Mac Tip of the Day right in to your Mac OS X Dashb...
- Search for a word, sentence or binary code fragment in files, f...
- Simple four-button kitchen timer.
- Access preference panes directly from the Dock.