RadioWORKS is a tool for calculating various items related to radio waves and radio wave propagation. Get detailed information about a frequency, such as the free-space wavelength, proper antenna lengths for common wavelength ratios, band classification, propagation methods, common transmitter configurations, etc. Calculate path loss using the Free-Space, Flat-Earth, Hata Urban, Hata Suburban, Hata Open Area, or Empirical COST-Walfisch-Ikegami (Also known as 'COST 231') mathematical models. Use the Distance and Power change prediction calculator to predict how a proposed transmitter power change, whether an increase or a decrease, will affect your usable range -- OR -- how a proposed range requirement change, whether an increase or a decrease, will affect your transmitter power requirements, while factoring in the signal decay rate observed in your current system. Distance / Power change predictions can also be displayed graphically. Additionally, all mathematical formulas used by the application are on display, including explanations and usage information.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Compile lists, glossaries, or translator's vocabularies easily.
- Convert between 650 units of measurement in 30 categories.
- Calculate standard and geometric parameters.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Calculate the pump power of fluids.
- Update Flight Simulator 2000 Professional Edition.
- Provide chemistry software for students, teachers, chemists and...
- Implant charting components for business data on your applicati...
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
- Link multiple resources and centralize request processing.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: