From Frozen Heads Software:
A very simple but extremely handy AppleScript application to quit processes. It lets you not only quit multiple processes without having to switch to each one, but also lets you quit background processes.
AppleScript source included.
What's new in this version:
- Added more descriptive error handling.
- Updated unclear dialog instructions.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Access any open window from your menubar.
- AppleScript for OmniGraffle.
- Lists info about currently running processes.
- Calculates your internet use in hours & MB.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- OmniOutliner Pro scripts for implementing GTD.
- Disables Safari's "page cache" feature, which causes issues wit...
- Scriptable tool aids development of AppleScripts.
- Handles configuration and launching tasks for MLdonkey.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: